Cedric M. Brooks
International Account Executive
FedEx Services, Central Rivers International Sales
Cedric rejoined FedEx as a Government Account Executive in 2012. He now serves as an International Account Executive helping customers with their import and export business.
- My Territory includes parts of TN and MS. I help businesses of all sizes grow & enhance their existing business by selling the FedEx Value Drivers.
- Won Sales Rookie of the Year for FY 13
- Top 25 Performer in Region for FY 13 Q3 & Q4
- Pillar of Excellence winner for FY 13
- Established relationships with the US Commercial Service to help small businesses grow their export business and enhance the US economy.
- I present high-level data to business owners which allow them to make better logistics, supply chain, and business decisions.
- Honored and a Top 40 under 40 Memphis Urban Professional 2016
- Villanova University, 2014
- Essentials of Project Management
- Michigan State University, 2013
- Masters Certificate in Supply Chain & Logistics
- University of Memphis, 2012
- M.S.B.A. Business Administration (Real Estate Development/Finance)
- Christian Brothers University, 2009
- B.S. Business Management
- Telephone: 901.275.7156
- Email: Cedric.Brooks@fedex.com
- Address:3680 Hacks Cross Rd, BLDG H 1st Floor, Memphis, TN 38125
- I am a 3-year mentor with the Delta Sigma Theta EMBODI (Empowering males to build the opportunity to develop independence) mentoring program.
- I am the co-organizer of the Motivational Men Morning Huddle. Our goal is to motivate young men and women as they return to school by showing them the image of a positive male role model.
- I speak on Business Etiquette with the ACAP program. A summer program for youth interested in accounting careers at Christian Brothers University.
- Sought after speaker and consultant in the fields of Sales, Business Development, and Financial Empowerment